Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where??


As time goes by, I am getting more and more worried about my future. I haven't received any news from grad schools yet and it makes me wonder... is this what God wants in my life? Am i supposed to be a social worker? Will I be moving back to California after the summer?

I can't help but feel frustrated. If I get a letter of rejection, at least I can start planning ahead. I won't have to keep thinking about where I'll live next year or if I should start looking for a part-time job here in Texas. If i should be preparing my goodbyes or if i should be anticipating my hellos.

Whether I am accepted or not, this summer may possibly be my last months here. I am also waiting for approval to get a full time position @ my current job here in ATX just for the summer. So much waiting. The question I keep having to ask myself is: Where will I be in August?... Texas? California? Where??

But the solution is to be patient. God will make a way. No matter what happens.... there is a purpose. everything happens/will happen for a REASON.

1 comment: